The pictures are of actual patches.
I use a 100% polyester canvas with polyester thread.
You will have three backing choices:
Heat Seal......This makes the patch iron on up to 30 washings. Will not work with nylon. You may also glue or sew it on.
Velcro (hook).............Hook part attached to the patch.
Velcro (hook & loop).............Hook part attached to the patch and the loop part that you stitch onto your garment.
Please see additional view for canvas choices. I also have other colors. Please ask if you do not see the color you are interested in.
For the lettering I have most colors.
I will need to know:
color of patch
color of border
color of text
HEAT SEAL INSTRUCTIONS
1) Wash garment first. Fabric softener should not be used.
2) Set iron to cotton setting. Do not use steam, and remove water from iron.
3) Lay your garment out on a hard, heat tolerant surface. A padded ironing board is not hard enough. Try placing a cutting board above padding.
4) Place heat seal side of patch onto fabric in desired placement area. Cover patch with pillow case. Iron design for approximately 30-60 seconds, applying pressure. Do not move iron
side to side as this may cause design to shift. Heavier fabrics may require more time, and lighter fabrics may require less time.
5) Allow time to cool, then make sure entire surface area is applied to fabric. If all pieces did not adhere, reapply heat for an additional 20-30 seconds. Allow to cool.
6) Turn garment inside out and apply iron and pressure to back of design area for approximately 30 seconds.
Wait 48 hours before washing, and turn garment inside out when doing so.