What’s in a name? Everything! Names, team names, motorcycle groups, company names, labels - the possibilities are endless! These custom name patches the perfect addition to your jacket, hat or backpack. The embroidered name patch will look great on any article of clothing! Personalize your leathers, luggage and more with quality, custom patches.
The patches pictured are 1 X 4 inches, but if you need a different size or color, message me. I use durable polyester canvas and polyester thread in a variety of trendy colors to suit your needs.
Attaching the name patch to your clothing is easy! Simply pick the patch backing that works best for you. Choose from:
Heat Seal - A clear coat backing will be applied to your patch. Heat seal is used to fuse the patch to the garment via an iron. Patch will remain attached for up to 30 washings, however it will not bond with nylon. If the patch has heat seal backing, you may also sew or glue it on if you prefer.
Velcro Hook - The grippy hook ends of velco will be applied to your patch so that you may stick it onto fabrics like Veltex, terry cloth and some kinds of microfiber.
Velcro Hook and Loop - The grippy hook end of velcro will be applied to your patch and the accompanying loop end, fitted to your patch, will be included to stitch onto the garment you wish the patch to be applied to.
Be sure to scroll through the pictures to check out the many custom options for your personalized name patch. Remember, you can always message me with custom patch requests.
When placing an order, please include the following information:
Color of patch
Color of border
Color of text
Your patch will come with the font shown unless you choose another one.
Thank you for checking out my shop! Be sure to check out my other listings for different shapes, designs and colors of custom embroidered name patches.
HEAT SEAL INSTRUCTIONS
1) Wash garment first. Fabric softener should not be used.
2) Set iron to cotton setting. Do not use steam, and remove water from iron.
3) Lay your garment out on a hard, heat tolerant surface. A padded ironing board is not hard enough. Try placing a cutting board above padding.
4) Place heatseal side of patch onto fabric in desired placement area. Cover patch with pillow case. Iron design for approximately 30-60 seconds, applying pressure. Do not move iron
side to side as this may cause design to shift. Heavier fabrics may require more time, and lighter fabrics may require less time.
5) Allow time to cool, then make sure entire surface area is applied to fabric. If all pieces did not adhere, reapply heat for an additional 20-30 seconds. Allow to cool.
6) Turn garment inside out and apply iron and pressure to back of design area for approximately 30 seconds.
Wait 48 hours before washing, and turn garment inside out when doing so.